jobs in Ellerslie, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- The Youth Justice team work in partnership with young offenders and their families, iwi, courts, Police Youth Aid, Youth Workers, youth community organisations…
- Holds a current practicing certificate from the New Zealand Law Society or has the ability to obtain a practicing certificate.
- Fixed-term to 2023, full-time.
- Visa Operations Managers within Immigration New Zealand are responsible for high quality and timely processing of visa applications.
- You will be a key point of contact for customers, including dealing with escalations and proactively seeking out opportunities for growth and customer service…
- A holder of a full, clean NZ drivers licence and clean criminal record then you would suit this role and we want to hear from you!
- A place you can be yourself!
- You will use your communication skills to influence and assist them to make the right choices, take the right actions and adjust to their new surroundings.
- Ensuring their safety is vital, and that's why we're looking for the right person with the right skills and proven leadership experience to lead our Court…
- We're united by our goal of making a positive difference in the lives of offenders, their families and the community.
- We have a dedicated and passionate team.
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.