jobs in Elsdon, 5022
You refined by:
Karori, Wellington (undo)
- Making and serving beer, wine, cocktails, & coffee.
- A Duty Managers Licence would definitely be advantageous but not needed at all to perform the role.
- Ability to be available for work across the 7 days of the week which may include evenings and late nights and some public holidays.
- All materials will be provided.
- One female student is required to do domestic cleaning for this employer.
- Duties will all be light house cleaning, including;
- This employer is seeking a reliable and caring nanny to look after her two young children each morning.
- ( with some weekend work) You'll get them dressed, make…
- You can use our car so you must have a current full drivers licence.
- We're flexible on which days.
- We’re looking for a reliable person to look after our three…
- All cleaning supplies will be provided by employer.
- This employer is looking for an experienced, reliable and honest student to help with some house cleaning on…
- Flexible hours that can be suited around other commitments.
- Being part of a great team and supportive community.
- Supervising children & being a role model.
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday - 7.30am - 5.30pm.
- Experienced nanny required to care for B11.
- A Duty Managers licence would be an advantage.
- At Black and Gold we are growing rapidly and are ramping up ready for a busy summer season.
$17.70 - $18.00 an hour
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
Be the first to see new jobs in Elsdon, 5022
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.