jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Exact days and hours of work would be flexible but would be primarily nights and weekends.
- We are opening a new venue on the Terrace and looking for part time…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Work availability Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Are you experienced with Point of Sale Systems?
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their…
- We are looking for a talented individual to help manage our marketing function.
- We anticipate this taking approx 8 - 10 hours per month, but may vary depending…
- Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or…
- Hours are flexible around candidates schedule, with an expected workload of 10 hours per week.
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail Outlet is looking for someone to…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.