jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- Guest check-ins and check-outs.
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their Merivale location.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Exact days and hours of work would be flexible but would be primarily nights and weekends.
- We are opening a new venue on the Terrace and looking for part time…
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
- So, if you want a career in retail, and not just a job - come and join our…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandising.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.