jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
- Managing the reception phone line.
- Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Excellent benefits provided to all staff- including discounted health insurance, discounts on gym memberships, professions membership and numerous social club…
- This employer is looking for a family helper the Riccarton area, Monday-Thursday 3.30 -6pm (with some flexibility on time) on a permanent part time basis.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family…
- Have held in the last 3 years, a current Authority to Practice (ATP).
- Providing phone-based assessments and advice to acutely unwell service users and making…
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Applicants must be based in Christchurch with the right to work in New Zealand.
- At Drake New Zealand, we specialise in Recruitment and Talent Management…
- Have a current Site Safe and ideally EWP training.
- Opportunity to work on a exciting new Christchurch project.
- Understand detailed blue prints and/or plans.
$17.70 - $24.00 an hour
- Applicants must be based in Christchurch and able to work flexible shifts.
- Looking for experienced and quality front of house staff for a range of busy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.