jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- The days and hours needed will vary each week so we need you to be flexible with your availability and ideally be…
Antarctica New Zealand
- At least three years’ experience in providing reception and administrative assistance.
- Systematic and organised, with an ability to be flexible and adaptive to…
- Sunglass Hut is a global retailer with stores all over the world!
- We aren’t just about selling high end luxury products; it’s about bringing our unique customer…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- Late hours of work will be required.
- Successful applicants will need to be available for Graveyard shifts which finishes at…
- We are flexible how the working hours are distributed across the week and are ideally looking for somebody who can offer us some flexibility in regard to the…
- Closing Date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- Sales Professional | Part Time | Palms.
- Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values diversity and…
- You will be flexible and able to work independently as well as being a true team player in an environment where you can thrive and learn.
- Provide administration assistance including accounts and office/reception duties.
- Ryman Healthcare's Ngaio Marsh Retirement Village has a strong family and…
- We are now accepting applications online - to apply visit our website https://careers.nursemaude.org.nz/search.
- Are you able to problem solve?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.