jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Hours of Work: Full time, Fixed Term up to 12 months, Secondments considered for current Council staff.
- To view the position description please click on the…
- Sunglass Hut is a global retailer with stores all over the world!
- We aren’t just about selling high end luxury products; it’s about bringing our unique customer…
- The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents.
- Day to day tasks would involve:
Tonkin + Taylor
- The role will be a combination of reception and office administration duties where you will deal with many different aspects of a busy office, including…
- To make all this happen, we are creating an exceptional, flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture which encourages authenticity.
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- The days and hours needed will vary each week so we need you to be flexible with your availability and ideally be…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Knowledge of the area and an active participant in the local community to help build a…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Exceptional Clients are looking for semi skilled & skilled process and factory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.