jobs in Ferrymead, Canterbury
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done.
- Try us on for size!
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Wattie's is recognised as one of New Zealand's most trusted brands and as part of the KraftHeinz Company, is a globally recognised leader in food manufacturing.
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area.
- What will I be doing?
- Hours are flexible, but are generally between normal business hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Gain exposure to, and understanding of, our overarching work plan and…
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales person in our Riccarton Store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Exceptional Clients are looking for semi skilled & skilled process and factory…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.