jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland City has a great opportunity for a Kitchen Attendant.
- You will be self-motivated, well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Full training will be provided.
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to…
- (So this job is not suitable for school students or students on an international visa that requires they work no more than 20 hours per week as there may be…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Tasks will be varied, so you will be flexible and adaptable.
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Key roles will be supporting the Store Manager with the running of the store in all aspects.
- Copthorne Hotel Auckland is looking for part time Room Attendants to join their friendly Housekeeping team.
- This is a part time role working 10 hours per week.
- Work visas are required for overseas students.
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, hi viz vest, a tablet for reporting purposes.
- A current Full New Zealand driver's licence.
- Whānau can be multi-layered, flexible and dynamic just like our communities and the services we provide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.