jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
- Saturdays and Sundays, 16 hours max. Must have own transport and drivers licence.
- Do you have a passion for cheese?
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
- Our company is looking for an all around retail assistant to help with a wide range of tasks and duties.
- We need a SALES SUPERSTAR to join the team and help out with our super busy Ponsonby store.
- This is a part time position and will include weekends.
- We are looking for one maths teacher and one english teacher.
- You will be teaching from our course booklet which you will be trained in.
- This role may suit a student or parent, as the hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
- The ideal applicant will have some pool industry experience, but…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We provide specialist food, hospitality and support services to residents and…
- We are flexible, so if you are looking for more or less, please state this in your cover letter.
- This role would begin with the above responsibilities and in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.