jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- Previous reception and general accounting experience are preferred, but if you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn we’d love to hear from you.
- If you meet the above requirements, are flexible with shift options and enjoy a busy team environment - this may be the opportunity for you!
- You must be prepared to do shift work (including weekends and nights) and have a very good health record.
- Applicants for this position must have New Zealand…
- A current first aid certificate (minimum) and/or current life guard award (Training is available for suitable candidate).
- Hours may vary by negotiation.
- Knox is a vibrant place to live and work.
- Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital is a well-established, Eden Alternative registered home in Epsom transforming care…
St. George's Church Epsom
$16,000 a year
- Accountable for the premises being ready for each of the various scheduled church events and general caretaking and provision of church facilities as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.