You refined by:
Mangere, 2022 (undo)
jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
- Work availability Afternoons, Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- These roles are great for students looking for work over the summer.
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every…
- All PPE gear will be provided.
- Our client is an established New Zealand logistics company with several sites across Auckland.
- What you will need for this role:
- We are looking for two reliable food and beverage attendants to join our team in Mangere.
- Times of work varies as you will be on shift work but breakfast starts…
- Be flexible with days and hours.
- Preparing and cleaning rooms, making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms.
- To be successful in this role:
- They will also have an excellent command of the English language and be computer literate.
- Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a…
- Preparing reference cultures for use as positive and negative controls and preparing/validating culture media.
- Key responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- We are looking for a star candidate who is interested in working as our Maintenance person at our Burger King Mangere…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.