jobs in Forrest Hill, 0620
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- We require the services of a Junior Technical Support Analyst to assist, deliver and maintain our internet delivered TV business.
- Are you the right fit?
- You might not have heard of Ngahuia Group Limited but we reckon you'll know our brands - Number One Shoes and Hannahs, two of the most…
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
Sime Darby Motors
- The successful candidate will also require excellent communication skills and a full, clean drivers licence.
- Continental Cars BMW is looking for an enthusiastic…
- You will need to have a clean driver's licence (restricted or full).
- We are looking for a reliable person to join our team on a permanent part-time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.