jobs in Foxton, Manawatu-Wanganui
You refined by:
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing.
- Support people to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Depending on personal commitments such as family and study, you may also be asked to provide cover over holiday periods.
- The key responsibilities for this role:
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Proven background in food service and understanding of food safety.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.