jobs in Glendene, Auckland
- We are a leading day spa group and we are looking for smart, well groomed, reliable, business minded students who can work on our front desk.
- Plus, it goes without saying that you'll need to demonstrate excellent judgement and decision-making skills in this role - we'll need to be able to trust you!
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- We're all about diversity.
- You are passionate about sales and making our customers look incredibly Polished, Playful and, Oh so pretty...
- We are looking for a few keen, reliable and hardworking students to hire part-time.
- Pizza Making experience is an added advantage. full in house training…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant for our leading solar company based on the North Shore in Auckland.
- Design brochures and printed media.
- Full training will be provided.
- We are looking for a confident and outgoing person to joining us, as Sales represent for our tile store located in Albany.
- The Employer is open to flexible working arrangements with potential applicants - these are to be negotiated between the Employer and applicants on contact.
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction through providing the right fitting footwear for every customer who walks through our door!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.