jobs in Glendene, Auckland
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We're recruiting for seasonal Part Time Staff.
- We are looking for great, hard working and high energy individuals to add to our Retail Sales Team!
FRENZ International 1995 Ltd
- If you are a traveller, you will require a working holiday visa and a good level of spoken English.
- For overseas applicants - you must hold a valid full drivers…
- Great modern offices in vibrant Newmarket.
- Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received…
- This employer is looking for an Architecture Student to join the team working ideally full time at their office in Newmarket.
Tonkin + Taylor
- A driver's licence as you may be running errands.
- At T+T, we offer an environment in which innovation, technical rigour and achievement of results are rewarded.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- We're happy to be flexible with days & hours for the right person, ideally you'd be available on a Saturday but it's not a deal breaker if you're not.
- If you love pens & paper, rulers & staplers, whizzbangs & gizmo's and all things techno . . . .
- We've created a place that's well worth a peek, where a smile…
- URGENTLY Looking for a Sandwich Artist who wish to have some extra hours work during weekdays/weekends.
- Duties include serving customers, baking, prepare food…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.