jobs in Glendene, Auckland
- A current annual practising certificate (APC).
- If you’re after a nursing leadership role in a vibrant organisation with an excellent culture, don’t delay, click…
- If you meet the requirements and want to be considered, please send an updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘APPLY NOW’ or ask me about similar…
- You can expect a challenging environment that is not for the faint hearted however if you enjoy the independence of working in a small team, plenty of variety…
- Registered Nurse with a current APC.
- Utilise your clinical knowledge to provide individualised nursing to this community guiding those around you to perform at…
- Find out more at www.access.org.nz Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- For the right people we're offering:
- We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing…
- Applicants for this position must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- 09 281 4603 or 027 287 8767.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.