jobs in Glenfield, Auckland
- The role: In this busy role you will be answering inbound calls from customers and banking partners from all over New Zealand.
- Day to day you will:
- If you want flexible and close to home working get in touch today!
- Minimum of a restricted driving licence.
- Due to what is happening currently around the World…
- If you are looking for a new challenge within one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies, then please click apply below or email your CV to gemma…
- We may not have jobs available right now but get beat the rush, get registered now so when we do pick up again you are ready to go.
- We can still help you?
- The role:We are currently seeking experienced Collectors who can work in volume-based business, manage a large portfolio of clients and is confident making…
- We work with local and global companies and we believe that once the crisis is over, they will need you.
- Madison’s Mission is to support Kiwi’s back into the…
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #88258 or apply below.
- Processing a high volume of payroll.
- If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then apply below or if you have any questions feel free to contact me on 0508 436 723.
- We pay you 8% Holiday Pay.
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers all over the country regarding premium personal insurance products – home, care,…
- Work for a well-known and respected brand in the Automotive Industry and be rewarded with great sales incentives, recognition, rewards programmes and potential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.