jobs in Glenfield, Auckland
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Our company has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator.
- This full-time role will report to the Head of Logistics and be required to work Tuesday…
- To be the right fit for the job you should:
- Wait staff required for our newly expanded restaurant in lower Parnell, immediate start!
- We require an intelligent and friendly part time retail assistant!
- We are very focused on natural health, so an interest and background in this would be…
- Or where students are working solely on a commission basis and earning a percentage of a sale.
- In these cases, students are responsible for paying their own tax…
- Previous experience in a busy office would set you off on the right foot.
- Having a strong eye for detail and being able to multitask is essential as is a…
- Full training will be provided on all fittings and alterations.
- Family owned business specializing in Menswear for events, functions and weddings now looking…
- We are looking for a few enthusiastic students to promote our Cherry Juice at Farmers' Markets around Auckland.
- Our Sellers Role is to:
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs
- This role is would ideally suit university students but we are not excluding others from applying.
- We are currently looking for someone who is flexible with…
- Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for leading, developing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.