jobs in Gracefield, Wellington
- Applicants for this position will need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Being flexible with duties as these will be many and varied.
- You ideally will have your full license and can drive around the Wellington region, but we will consider candidates with only a restricted licence.
- This position is for 2 hours per night, 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at approximately 3.30/4 pm each night.
- Able to pass drug testing.
- We are a small cafe in Jackson Street petone looking for a Barista / Front of house to join the team, are you friendly and have some barista experience?
- The hours are around 8 and 12 per week (we are flexible), and you will be working between 5pm and 9pm.
- You will be making the burgers and be on the front…
- The kids are one 10 year old and one 8 year old.
- Character references required, first aid/drivers licence optional.
- Feeding them afternoon tea and dinner.
- All cleaning equipment provided by employer.
- No experience is needed for this position as training provided.
- Need to be eager to learn, fit and motivated to get…
Wellington City, Wellington
- This employer is seeking capable people to join their call centre and potentially work from home making outbound telemarketing sales calls on a part-time basis.
- The successful applicant must be flexible, able to work weekends and early mornings on weekdays when required.
- Specific hours will be discussed.
- We also provide other services such as dog walking, pet taxiing and special needs care and we also have fairly permanent house sitting available for the right…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.