jobs in Gracefield, Wellington
- We are looking for someone to help out with our two young boys aged 2 and 4.
- Work involves pick up from kindy and creche (we have a car you can use) getting the…
Wellington City, Wellington
- We are currently looking for a Roaming supervisor at night.
- The will to get your hands dirty?
- A full driver’s license and car?
- We have a clear goal.
- Must have own car and full licence (we will reimburse mileage at IRD rates if you need to get them to any activities).
- Hourly rate is inclusive of holiday pay.
- Applicants will need to have good availability and also must be able to work Weekend nights .
- This employer is seeking a hardworking and reliable individual to…
- We are looking for someone to look after our three awesome boys, aged between three and nine, after school three days per week (Monday, Friday and one other of…
- There is potentially more work for the right applicant.
- For this role you will be working in our busy kitchen to prepare delicious pizzas and sides for our…
- You must have previous childcare experience, a car and full licence to apply.
- We are looking for an experienced , fun-loving and reliable after school nanny…
- Drivers licence required as there may be some sports the boys need to be taken to after school (car is available for use).
- Monday: 7.50am - 8.45am, 3pm-4.30pm.
Ranui Heights, Wellington
- On site training provided so you'll need to learn fast.
- There is potential for full time employment for the right candidate.
- Help out with pipe work.
- There is also potential for more casual babysitting for the right candidate.
- If you think you'd be the right fit for our family then, Apply Now!
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.