jobs in Gracefield, Wellington
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ practising certificate.
- You will be responsible for providing clinical oversight within home and community packages of care…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Jay Jays store, Lower Hutt as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 12 - 3, Friday 12 …
- Applicants for this position will need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Being flexible with duties as these will be many and varied.
- No teaching experience required, training provided.
- The times of work are flexible to suit around your university timetable.
- We are looking for MUSIC TEACHERS!
- This position is for 2 hours per night, 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at approximately 3.30/4 pm each night.
- Able to pass drug testing.
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ practising certificate will be advantageous.
- You will be responsible for providing clinical oversight within home and…
- Bring your passion for water safety and exceptional customer service skills and make a real difference in our community by teaching adults and children how to…
- You ideally will have your full license and can drive around the Wellington region, but we will consider candidates with only a restricted licence.
- We currently have a part-time position available at our Queensgate Store, you will need to be flexible in working both weekdays and weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.