jobs in Gracefield, Wellington
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Areas include office, reception and workshop.
- Lots of motivation and initiative.
- Have the ability to use operating systems for bookings and point of sales, as well as having excellent computer skills.
- Porirua City is our place.
- Due to the age requirements of the National Lifeguard Award, applications will only be considered from people aged 16 years of age or older.
- Can put the customer at the front of your decision making.
- You will bring your friendly and positive approach to welcome over 500,000 customers to Te Rauparaha…
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Full Time role with a minimum of 80 hours per fortnight.
- Have a clean Full Class 1 driver’s licence.
- Working for Porirua City is an opportunity for you to make a real difference in the community.
- At Te Rauparaha Arena we provide the city with a world class facility catering for events ranging from sporting events, conferences, concerts and dinners.
- Are someone with a passion for providing excellent customer service to our community.
- Working for Porirua City is an opportunity for you to make a real…
- Our star Librarian is leaving after many years of creating a welcoming and vibrant space in our community Library.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.