jobs in Grafton, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
- Our accounts receivable department keeps that system running smoothly by managing payment from clients.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- A current first aid certificate and access to your own transport is an advantage.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- The days and hours needed will vary each week so we need you to be flexible with your availability and ideally be…
- We are flexible with hours and can accommodate school hours / holiday etc.
- Experience in the industry particularly in bindery would be preferable but not…
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- Use of a personal motor vehicle will be required for this role & reimbursement of kilometres travelled will be provided.
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- If you are passionate about making a difference in a Customer Service role and you want to work for an…
- We require a part time payroll and accounts person to assist with our weekly payroll and invoicing processes.
- This is a temp/contract role, starting immediately…
- Preferred (but not essential) - Experience with classroom management with class sizes up to 20 students (3 Master Builders).
- Full training will be given.
Te Korowai Hauora O Hauraki
- A current drivers licence and own, reliable transport.
- Are you looking for a rewarding position where you can support and empower elderly and disabled people to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.