jobs in Grafton, Auckland
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- This position is part-time - 3-4 nights per week, usually between the hours of 5:30pm - 12:30am.
- Hours will vary and be confirmed with the successful applicant,…
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- Because of this, you will be required to work nights as well as during the day.
- Be flexible with your availability.
- To apply for this position you must:
- Our business is a large hotel with 122 rooms, located in Auckland Central.
- We are looking for a permanent part-time night receptionist to join our awesome front…
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This employer is looking for a friendly and hardworking student to work as a Pizza Maker/ In-store Team Member.
- Operating Till and serving customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.