jobs in Grafton, Auckland
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia.
- We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every…
- Regular training, support and guidance provided on our offers, services and products.
- Build a high performing team by managing communications to ensure the…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- Involvement : We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our annual conference.
Store Manager Responsibilities: Rostering Ordering Stock and Stocktakes Shift running Food Safety Supervisor Recruitment Cash control Staff management Close…
guangzhou hot pot
Auckland CBD, Auckland
- Requirements: night shift, Monday to Thursday 5pm-4am, weekend to 6am.
- Have some restaurant management/work experience, or study related major.
Keshav Limited T/a.Pacific Food Mart
$21.80 an hour
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- All Applicants applying for the store manager job should…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Knowledge of liquor industry with minimum qualification of LCQ and Liquor Manager certificate.
- We are looking for an experienced and energetic Liquor Store…
- Connor has grown its portfolio to over 161 stores nationally and has no intentions of slowing down.
- Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.