jobs in Greenhithe 0632
- With over 7000 staff (including bureau staff) and over 600 beds, the hospital is able to cover an extremely wide range of services.
- The post would be ideal for Consultation-Liaison or Psychiatry of Old Age advanced certificate holders, but applications from Adult or Addictions Psychiatry…
- Our vibrant team at Orthopaedic Outpatients have opportunities for you to join their team as a Registered Nurse.
- For a position description click here.
- It is essential to be flexible, pro-active and can-do approach with experience supporting staff and students at the same time has the ability to work…
- The successful candidate must be a NZ registered occupational therapist with a current annual practicing certificate, and hold a full & clean NZ driver's…
- We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients home, our clinic, and in groups settings.
- A full and clean NZ driver licence is essential in this community based role.
- You must be vocationally registered with the Medical Council of New Zealand (www…
- We welcome applications from registered nurses who;
- Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children's Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety…
- You will be a NZ registered Occupational Therapists with relevant clinical experience , preferably have had experience of working in the community and hold a…
- You must be a registered nurse with a current practicing certificate or eligible to apply for registration and practicing certificate with NCNZ.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.