jobs in Greenlane, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- A current, full clean NZ driver’s licence is required.
- You’ll work in the community, often flying solo, tackling tasks with the support of a large team.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Te Manawa is open seven days a week so flexibility around working hours including early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays is required.
- For the right talented and committed individual, this will be your dream job.
- A relocation package will be offered to the successful applicant including…
- This role is classified as a Children's Worker role under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Use your swimming prowess to support your community and promote…
- A full and clean NZ driver's licence (manual) is essential whilst an HT licence (Class 2) is preferred.
- Our friendly and collaborative team are committed to…
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with in-house training and support to help you develop your skill…
- You don’t need to have experience in security as you will be provided with cutting-edge industry training along with ongoing professional development through a…
- We are looking for a Grants Coordinator, the key purpose of this role is to work with the internal stakeholders, the general public and local boards on funding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.