jobs in Half Moon Bay, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
Auckland City, Auckland
Mount Eden, Auckland
Grey Lynn, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- This is likely to increase over the coming year as the business grows so ideally looking for someone who would like to commit long term!
- This is five hours a week, and could be weekends or weekdays depending on a flexible and changing schedule.
- Experience preferred but not required, we just need…
- Days and times are flexible and hours are also flexible to what you can commit to.
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our…
- We are an established family business, specialising in outdoor fabric awnings, shade sails and blinds.
- We import quality parts from Europe and assemble in our…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- This Employer has vacancies in their popular Sandwich restaurant on a permanent…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking for part-time casual floor staff.
- Installing roof racks (training provided).
- All training will be provided.
- We sell a large range of New Zealand made kayaks and kayaking accessories.
- We are a bathroom retailer based in Panmure looking for two warehouse labourers.
- Hours are 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. This is a fixed term role until the end of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.