jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
You refined by:
- You should be a New Zealand citizen/resident or hold a valid visa.
- The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and…
- You should be a New Zealand citizen/ resident or hold a valid visa.
- Experience in soldering and insertion would be an advantage, however, training will be…
- This role would suit a student, or someone with flexible hours who can fit this around other work.
- We're an outdoor advertising company requiring ongoing photos…
- Ensure that all bikes are built according to the guidelines provided by Torpedo7 and that all legislative requirements are met.
- Gear up with us today!
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of skill in the use of computer applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
- You are well-organised, flexible and know your way around a computer.
- We are looking for a reliable and patient Teacher Aide, to work with a 13-year old student…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Hold a current OSH with F endorsement.
- Accrued annual and sick leave.
- This role is great for operations professionals who want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position.
1st Call Recruitment
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
- Our Huntly based food manufacturing client is currently looking for a number of hard working staff.
- At Ryman everything we do has to be "good enough for mum" (and dad) and this commitment to building the very best home for our residents is something we truly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.