jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
You refined by:
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa (undo)
- An understanding of basic te reo Māori phrases, mihi and greetings and of Māori values, culture and tikanga is expected.
- Can provide quality academic and pastoral support to a diverse range of students.
- Has the ability to coach and mentor to remove barriers to learning for our…
- A full clean driver’s licence.
- Kaiako – Te Kunenga o Te Reo (Rūmaki Reo).
- Fulltime (37.5 hours + noho marae).
- Teaching involves but is not limited to developing…
- Are you interested in working alongside tauira (students) whilst they build the knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful in the industry?
- A current first aid certificate;
- Are you interested in working with tauira (students) whilst they build a re-locatable house as part of the programme?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.