jobs in Hamilton, Waikato
- Current Social Worker Registration Board Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
- This full-time role involves teaching social work students, contributing to the…
- Flexible working arrangements can be accommodated, and we encourage remote working for balance and focus.
- There will be no closing date for this position and…
- Join the People and Culture team at Wintec.
- This is a role where you can help transform our culture and build our learning organisation.
- Flexible to accommodate changing needs of students and curriculum delivery.
- Make a difference to your profession bring your knowledge and organisational skills…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and will be required to undergo relevant pre-employment checks.
- You’ll help to grow and care for the needs of our community of international students and homestay hosts by being responsible for the visit and phone call cycle…
- You’ll be joining a team who pride ourselves on the support we offer to Māori and Pasifika Trades Training students to obtain meaningful trades apprenticeships…
- There will be no closing date for this position and the advert may be removed without notice - applications will be.
- Applications close when position is filled.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of skill in the use of computer applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS…
- We need someone who is flexible and able to respond to a rapidly changing environment and be available at short notice.
- Are you an ideal candidate?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.