You refined by:
jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
Go To Collection
- To join the crew you are a people person with a valid duty managers certificate, you have a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you are motivated…
- We are growing fast, and we're now a team of over 90 Voyagers based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- Voyager Internet is a leading New Zealand provider…
- Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email.
- You will help our customers reach their financial needs by…
- Solid understanding of project and maintenance type contracts, and deliver a consistently high performance across multiple Branches.
- We are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email.
- What is in it for me?
- You will be responsible for earning the position of …
- Applications close Friday 29 November so if this opportunity appeals to you, apply today.
- Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, only…
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose:
- A flexible by default approach to support your work-life balance.
- Te Reo Maori language courses (and te Reo Maori competency allowance).
Excel sales ltd
- Tertiary qualification in IT or computing or Business /Management/sales /Marketing is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided to the right…
- Has been providing excellent products and professional services to their customers for over 50 years.
- They are the leaders in their field and they are looking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.