jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Our people are out there in the community, making things happen.
- When you join the Council, you'll join a team dedicated to making Christchurch the great City…
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Knowledge of the area and an active participant in the local community to help build a…
Heritage Hotel Management
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Great staff benefits including uniform and complimentary hotel nights.
- With your front office experience packed neatly in your luggage, right next to your warm…
- If you are someone who is motivated by working within a physically demanding environment, who is enthusiastic about process and who is not afraid to get their…
- Please apply online at fbcareers.com and quote reference 10032373.
- A forklift licence would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- Level 4 Caregiver: Ultimate Care Rose Court.
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- We are privileged to provide our residents and their families with…
- Do you have production process experience?
- We are looking for an experienced Process Operator to join our manufacturing team at our Islington site.
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- Our Parking Compliance Officers are out there every day, rain hail or shine making sure that parking in the city is kept in order, our children are kept safe at…
- We are looking for flexible staff who are able to work between 16-40 hours each week.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.