jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here.
- In addition to this, you will also be required to assist with F&B duties, attend to housekeeping and maintenance issues, solving of guest complaints and making…
- You will be flexible and able to work independently as well as being a true team player in an environment where you can thrive and learn.
- Ability to work on a flexible roster which includes weekends or public holidays.
- Then you're in the right place.
- Full driver's licence (manual motor vehicle).
- We are looking for flexible staff who are able to work between 16-40 hours each week.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The…
- We know 9 to 5 doesn't work for everyone, so we're open to discussing flexible working options.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a generalist HR Advisor to…
- Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years.
- Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude.
- Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible.
- In this role you will:
- Create shop drawings of wall frames and roof trusses for production with a mind for efficient design and manufacture, utilising industry leading software (full…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.