jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- Please note, only applicants with Citizenship, Residency or a valid work visa will be considered for this role.
- Here at Chorus we take care of our employees.
- In addition to this, you will also be required to assist with F&B duties, attend to housekeeping and maintenance issues, solving of guest complaints and making…
- Do you have production process experience?
- We are looking for an experienced Process Operator to join our manufacturing team at our Islington site.
- Provide advice to our trade customers both face to face and over the phone.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build…
- We are looking for flexible staff who are able to work between 16-40 hours each week.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The…
Comcare Charitable Trust
- "A journey of discovery where an individual leads their own unique process of moving forwards".
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude.
- Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible.
- In this role you will:
- Farmland's technology team is on the hunt for a User Experience Specialist (think Service Desk Analyst) to join our talented, creative and fun-loving crew on a…
- As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure, construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.