You refined by:
jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- A clean, full drivers licence would be a bonus, but not essential.
- We are a family owned Christchurch business which strives to offer exceptional customer…
- Work availability Mornings, Afternoons, Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Interested in management roles at our Burger King restaurants across…
- At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- Front and centre with a smile on your face, you're the first point of contact when our customers enter our facilities, helping them to reach their health and…
- Lots of fun for the right person!
- We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic after school nanny on a permanent part time basis to look after our 5 year…
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- Flexible availability including weekends and peak retail periods.
- Our culture is all about believing in a 'one team' environment, being passionate, vibrant and…
- Here at The Council we are always present in the community in many different forms.
- You will be able to easily communicate law, guidelines and advice to our…
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people.
- We offer a fun, vibrant and supportive workplace including free…
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.