jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and with almost 100 stores across the country, we are an established and well-known business that look…
- A forklift licence (OSH certificate) is a Must.
- Work with a collaborative and highly experienced team.
- Take on a warehousing role with real variety.
- Lots of fun for the right person!
- We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic after school nanny on a permanent part time basis to look after our 5 year…
- Here at The Council we are always present in the community in many different forms.
- You will be able to easily communicate law, guidelines and advice to our…
- Can be flexible with what days our staff wants to be rostered on and how many shifts a week they like over the summer period.
- You will have a full driver's licence, a minimum of level 4 National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent, or extensive experience in similar role.
- As our Client Care Coordinator you will support the team at our Halswell clinic, making a real difference in the lives of those with hearing loss.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Essie Summers Retirement Village has a strong…
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandise Focus.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- Be part of our friendly, helpful team environment.
- Take on a great mix of office based and hands-on responsibilities.
- Day to day you’ll be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.