jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Be part of our friendly, helpful team environment.
- Take on a great mix of office based and hands-on responsibilities.
- Day to day you’ll be:
- Can be flexible with what days our staff wants to be rostered on and how many shifts a week they like over the summer period.
- Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
- ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to…
- Please send a CV with experience (or no experience) and tell me a little about yourself.
- Looking for a bright, bubbly, supportive person to assist my 20 year…
- To view the position description please click on the link at the foot of the page.
- At the Christchurch City Council, our love for our city inspires us as we…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- With an ever-growing community of neat friends and businesses, we are looking for a part-time marketing co-ordinator and content writer to execute brilliant…
- You will use your excellent organisational skills to ensure that daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, personal cares, and shopping are completed, as well as…
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
- A current clean drivers license.
- A working understanding of Health and Safety.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- It’s this personal touch that gave us the ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award four…
- We are now accepting applications online - to apply, visit our website https://careers.nursemaude.org.nz/home.
- Support worker rosters are accurate and timely.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.