jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We are hiring general factory staff over the summer to work on our production lines, assembling beds (and other products) at various work centers.
- Start date is flexible around your holidays.
- This job has a flexible end date based on when your studies would resume.
- Training will be provided but the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel would be an advantage.
- We require a friendly, outgoing person to fill in for our…
- 10 - 12 hours / week) and where possible some flexibility to cover sickness and leave, as well being able to do extended hours over the Christmas period.
- I am relatively flexible with times and days and this will be ongoing casual until I learn all skills necessary to manage it myself.
- Are you a competent , reliable and punctual individual who is looking for some flexible work to make some extra $$$?
- We are located right near the University.
Upper Riccarton, Canterbury
- As a result, having a flexible schedule would be a strong advantage!
- An opportunity is available at our cafe, located in Christchurch.
- What we are looking for:
- The employer can be flexible with hours until exams have finished.
- Fixed Term Warehouse Assistant Role.
- The job involves pricing,splitting and then packing…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- To join the crew you are a people person with a great attitude, you are a real team player and love being part of a busy hardworking crew, flexible with shift…
- We are looking for experienced Waiters, Tap Bar Staff, Baristas, Duty Managers and Cashiers.
- Bar Staff - strong taps/ pub experience.
- Saddle up and apply today!
Be the first to see new jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.