jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We need someone with a full drivers licence and a car.
- Looking after two amazing children, aged 6 and 4.
- Job involves picking up from kindy and school three…
- If this sounds like you and your ready to have some fun, and still able to go out on Saturday yourself, then send me through an email and we can have a coffee…
- You must have similar experience, some tools are provided but would prefer if you had your own tools.
- Looking for a student to attach new hinges to a cupboard.
- Foreign language skills would be of benefit, however, not essential.
- Assisting reservations with bookings, itinerary planning and preparation and miscellaneous…
- In particular, Cherries - on the job training will be provided.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit client schedules.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Looking for someone who can work over the next few weeks, starting ASAP.
- Looking for a hardworking and reliable student to help get a house ready for sale.
- Work will take place during business hours, flexible as to which days/times.
- This employer is looking for a fluent German speaker to help develop audio material…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- He has very limited speech so we're looking for students with lots of patience and great skills when it comes to communicating.
- We are located in Papanui/St.
- The successful candidates will need to have strong administration and reporting skills (including excel) and be able to pass NZ police vetting and Vulnerable…
- The work is between 7am - 5pm, and the days of work are flexible and can be discussed with the employer.
- We will be doing deliveries right up until Christmas!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.