jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
Mount Pleasant, Canterbury
- We are looking for a reliable, punctual, fun loving person who shows initiative - to join our team.
- You will be responsible for:
- Assisting to pack up equipment.
- A one hour orientation session is provided to new workshop volunteers, and it is compulsory for all volunteers to be police vetted every two years.
- Looking for a student studying media and/or photography.
- We require someone to film our wedding ceremony and collate a short edited video for us to send to…
- We are a registered charity NZ Gifts of Love and Strength, we supply care packages to victims of a new severe traumatic event and red cross refugees.
- We need an extra pair of hands for our 15, 13 and 10 year old children and require someone on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon for 3 hours - roughly 2pm-5pm.
- It is required that applicants have their restricted or above driver's licence .
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PART-TIME WORK?
- Are you an EXPERIENCED Barista?
- A full drivers licence is a must and you need to be 20 years or older.
- We are looking for two new supervisors to work in both of our locations in Halswell,…
- Our son is coeliac (strictly gluten free) so you will need to prepare his food safely although this will usually be provided.
- Booster seats will be provided.
- This is a very flexible position so days/times can be arranged with successful applicant.
- Native Hebrew language speaker wanted for in-home tutoring of children…
- After school hours- flexible with days and times but about 6 hours per week.
- We are looking for someone who is interested in tutoring (through play) and helping…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.