jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Please note that due to MSD requirements you will need to be over 20 to apply for one of these roles .
- An understanding of behaviour management.
- Your job will be local school pick up, walk/scoot/drive (if horrible weather) home - 10 min wander, homework help, making afternoon tea +/- dinner (dinner prep)…
- We need an extra pair of hands for our 15, 13 and 10 year old children and require someone on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon for 3 hours - roughly 2pm-5pm.
- If you have childcare experience and want to earn some money outside of your uni schedule on a flexible basis apply now!
- Good location for Lincoln & Canterbury University students.
- You will be paid $50 per week and the rest of your payment will be covered in board, lodgings and…
- Childminding (8 year old daughter).
- This employer is looking for a Housekeeper/Babysitter to work around 9 hours per week.
- Pay is $20 per hour, apply now!
- Must have a car and full licence.
- We are looking for an awesome person to look after our two boys George (6) and Marcus (nearly 5).
- Experience is also a must.
- Must have full driver's licence and own car.
- We are looking for a friendly, reliable person to look after our children after school.
- Because we understand that the lack of ability to provide a set amount of hours per week is difficult, but we are asking a lot by needing you to be flexible and…
- Both the kindergarten and school are a short walk from home, on occasion when the weather is awful you will be required to pick them up in your car, so a clean,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.