jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch, 8011 (undo)
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- COTTON ON – The Palms or Northlands.
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- You must have your own vehicle and valid drivers license, and be flexible and available to work weekends and various shifts, including public holidays.
- You’ll have a passion for making people happy and providing great customer service, take pride in cooking some mouth-watering food to the best of your ability,…
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- It’s this personal touch that gave us the ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award four…
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include early mornings and afternoons across a 7 day roster (and which may also include some public…
- Ryman Healthcare's Ngaio Marsh Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
Evolve Education Group
- The Right Opportunity for You?
- This role also has a significant and positive influence over parents and visitors experience with the centre.
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be…
Be the first to see new jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.