jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- Apply online today www.downercareers.co.nz reference 565026.
- Current working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Ideally a background in a similar environment of reception or customer focused administration.
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will…
- Please note - you will be required to hold NZ residency, Citizenship or a valid Visa to be considered for this opportunity.
- The role will require you to travel;
- Strong administration background with an understanding of commercial insurance.
- Broker / Administration Assistant – Maternity Cover.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- The early months of the New Year are our busiest time as we supply parents, students and schools with the diverse range of products needed to ensure the new…
- Your duties will be but not limited to, general laundry assistant duties, making deliveries and picking up Laundry around the care facilities and retirement…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Diana Isaac Retirement Village has a strong family…
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.