jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Hornby, Canterbury (undo)
- This employer is looking for reliable students to work for their company as a Delivery Driver, over the busy summer months and beyond in an ongoing capacity.
- Wear a uniform as provided or appropriate clothing when working for us.
- Age range 2 years old to 65 years old.
- This role will require you to:
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time sales guns in our Dressmart Outlet store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- We are New Zealand's largest bedding manufacturer making premium products for a number of well known brands including: Sleepyhead, SleepMaker, Beautyrest and…
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations.
- What’s more important is a winning attitude.
- Applicants for this role must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa *.
- Applicants for this role should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa..
- A good understanding of customer service and great communication skills are also helpful.
- Our Hornby store is looking for a part-time retail sales assistant to…
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Furniture team!
- This is a full time position in our Hornby store.
- In addition to coaching - We are looking for Jump guards who can work late nights, weekends and are prepared to Jump, the hours are between 4 to 20 or 25hrs a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.