jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
You refined by:
Rangiora, Canterbury (undo)
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate…
- Full driver's licence is required.
- After school help needed for our 11 year old.
- Helping out with homework if required.
- Who we are looking for:
- “ This is an organisation that brings joy to so many people, and it makes me proud to be involved in such a wonderful cause that is consistently inspiring. ”.
Rangiora High School
- The school has recently completed a $15.5 million dollar building project and created flexible learning hubs to empower their 1600 co-ed students to take…
- Advanced understanding and use of cloud based field technology.
- Ake your mark on New Zealand's leading plumbing services company!
- Join an award winning company.
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.