jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- In this role you will be the first point of contact for clients on their arrival to the branch, assisting with their enquiries and providing them with…
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
Te Runanga Group
- We are looking for Ngāi Tahu students who are enrolled in their final year of tertiary study in 2020.
- Applications are open now and close Sunday, 24th November…
- A variety of shifts are required to be worked each week including nights and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year Healthcare…
- Assist in the management of the hotel Front-Office operations and, in the absence of Senior Management, of the hotel.
- Part of the role is adding value to our current suite as well as presenting results in new and innovative ways, that’s easier for our customers (internal and…
- Reporting to Night Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the front office team in handling car parking.
- Welcome and farewell all guests.
- Knowledge and experience of Chinese culture and language is preferred.
- Applications close Tuesday 3rd December 2019.
- Cash collection and debtor management.
- As a key point of contact for guests, you will have great communication skills and able to interact with a diverse range of people.
- If you're looking for the opportunity to lead by example, hold your current Pool Lifeguard Practising Certificate, your comprehensive First Aid and have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.