jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
HW Richardson Group
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Be flexible in their working hours as you might need to travel to meet with your direct reports.
- Shift into the right gear with Allied Petroleum across the…
- Everyone here is making a difference to our City and the region and helping shape and build a sustainable environment for future generations.
Te Runanga Group
- Another requirement is the understanding of forestry and farming and the relationship or the impact these industries can have on biodiversity.
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Opportunity to drive the business forward.
- OCG has partnered with a well known New Zealand based business within the construction sector.
- They operate globally to provide their clients the know-how and support to help things go right from the start.
- An in-depth understanding of LEAN manufacturing.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must have a Full class 1 licence in order to apply.
- What's in it for you?
- Applications close on 27 November 2019, however we will be reviewing applications regularly during this time.
- Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch location.
Construction and Technical Recruitment
- Construction and Technical Recruitment (CTR) is working with a client who is a New Zealand owned business with a stellar reputation within the industry.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.