jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport .
- This is a part time position only.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling…
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products.
- Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
- Brilliant. You should chat to us because we're looking for a…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Warehousing, picking & packing experience a bonus but not essential - Full training provided.
- What is in it for you?
- $18.50 - $20.00 + 8% holiday pay.
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- We are a member of a network made up of independent accounting and advisory firms in over 150 countries.
- As a member of the audit graduate intake, you will be…
- As a Library Assistant you will reflect the diversity of our community and work in a constantly evolving, busy and vibrant environment which will call on all of…
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.